Interesting YouTube Facts, 20 Interesting Facts About YouTube
Interesting YouTube Facts: In today’s date, on hearing the name of online video, the first thing that comes to our mind is Youtube. Beside watching videos on YouTube, people can also upload videos. If seen today Google’s YouTube has become the world’s largest video sharing site, on which people can watch videos sitting at home.
Apart from this, YouTube has also become a great platform to promote business. Where people tell well about their product can attract customers towards you. Overall, everyone benefits from YouTube. But how much do you know about this online video service. Maybe not much, so allow us tell you something about YouTube.
- Youtube was founded on 14 February 2005 by Chad Hallen, Steervan Chan and Jawed Karim. These three friends have been former employees of Paypal. It was officially launched in December 2005.
- Google bought YouTube within 18 months on October 9, 2006 for $1.65 billion in stock. With this deal, Karim got $ 66 million, Chen got $ 310 million and Halen got $ 334 million in google stock.
- The first video on Youtube was uploaded on April 23, 2005 at 8.27 pm from a channel named ‘Jawed‘. The title of this 19-second video was ‘Me At the Zoo‘ Actually this channel belonged to YouTube’s co-founder ‘Javed Karim‘ and this video was shot by his friend Yakob in San Diego Zoo in which Javed is standing in front of elephants.
- Initially the name of YouTube was “Universal Tube & Rollforms Equipment“, which was later renamed as “UTubeOnline” and finally “YouTube“.
- Within a month of becoming YouTube, YouTube had got 3 million views. Seeing this, by July 2006, this number reached 3 crores. Within a year of inception, the number of visitors to YouTube reached more than three billion.
- ‘Gangnam Style‘ was the first video that failed the views counting system of YouTube itself. Actually youtube designed its system for 32-bit. In which only 2,147,483,647 views could be counted.In such a situation, the people of YouTube did not even think that any video would ever reach so many views. However, now it has been increased to 64-bit. In such a situation, the people of YouTube did not even think that any video would ever reach so many views. However, now it has been increased to 64-bit. In which 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 views can be counted.
- The woman who rented a garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin to build Goolge in 1998. The same woman later became the CEO of YouTube. The name of this woman was ‘Susan Wojcicki‘.
- In today’s date, after Google Search Engine, Youtube has become the second largest search engine
- In the number of viewers of Youtube, 44 percent are women and 56 percent are men. Most of them are in the age group of 12 to 17 years.
- There are three such countries in the world. Where Youtube is banned and the names of those countries are China, Iran and North Korea
- Today Youtube is available in total 88 countries of the world with 76 languages.
- The oldest video uploaded on YouTube is from the year 1888. This 2.11 second video was shot by French’s Louise Liprins in ‘Roundhay. England. That’s why this video is known as “Roundhay Garden Scene”. It is also considered to be the oldest video in history.
- The name of the most viewed video on Youtube is Despacito”. Actually this is a video of a song. Which had been viewed 5 billion 46 million times till the time of writing the post.
- Worldwide 46,296 videos are watched on YouTube every second.
- Full HD Video Service in Youtube, was started in 2009.
- In 2013, Google put some YouTube channels under paid subscription. For this, users have to pay $1.99 every month.
- There is a place named Youtube Space in 10 cities of the world including Mumbai in India. Where people with more than 10,000 Subscribers can go and make their videos. There are facilities from green screen to sound stages and many types of sets.
- The longest video on Youtube is 596 hours 31 minutes 21 seconds. Well the name of this video is Title The Longest Video On Youtube.
- 20. You will be surprised to know that 6 out of 10 Internet users visit YouTube. Let us tell you that the number of mobile users per day on YouTube is more than 1,000,000,000.
- If you want to see all the videos uploaded on YouTube, then it will take you about 17 to 18 years to watch it.
Surprising Facts About Youtube in Hindi
- 1.5 billion people use Youtube. 400 hours of video are uploaded on Youtube every minute.
- About 5 billion videos are being viewed on YouTube every day. So the same 1 billion hours of videos are watched every day.
- About 50 lakh channels are continuously putting videos on YouTube.
Hope, you must have liked interesting information about YouTube / Interesting YouTube Facts. By the way, if you have any other Interesting Facts or Questions about YouTube, then you must tell us, by commenting below.